Thank you, for your interest in my consultation services. I love your desire to help more people and continue to sharpen your skills.
Building & running a private practice for therapy or counseling is a journey that doesn’t come intuitively to a lot of counselors. There are lots of little things that we have to learn by trial and error and unfortunately those errors can cost time and money before you realize what mistake you are about to learn from. I have always been of the mindset that learning from other peoples’ expertise is far less painful than the trial and error method.
Thus I have opened up my time to help counselors like you to learn about many peoples journey in growing their private practice into a successful business that helps more people, more efficiently.
I have helped many clinicians just like you advance their knowledge, business savvy, and private grow private practices that are more profitable and easier to run than they ever believed possible.
Some people hire me as a consultant before they start, others reach out when the have a practice but feel they are putting in more work than they would like for what they get out of it.
Wherever you are on your journey, I’m certain there are things we can find, plan, or avoid together that will help you accelerate the growth and profitability of your counseling practice.
Here’s How We Do It!
In all levels of my 1 on 1 consulting packages you will receive a number of sessions over a phone or zoom call. In these sessions we will take a deep dive into your personal goals, preferences, and style. From there we will use a number of exercises to determine strengths and opportunities for your practice, some realistic timeframes, and I will share any expertise I have gained from helping build private practices for my self or other therapists in North America. (Yo hablo Español.)
- Private Practice Audit
- Intake Document Optimization
- Building Logistics To Grow Your Practice
- Best Practices For Marketing & Branding
- Developing Business Systems To Work Smarter – Not Harder
- Onboarding Protocols for Clients & New Staff Members
- Finding A Niche For Your Practice & Style
- Generating Regular Passive Income Streams
- Addressing Other Issues Specific To Your Areas Of Expertise
All of this and more is included any package you choose.
All scheduled sessions are 55 minutes long with Email support between our sessions. From there the Package you choose is simply a matter of time and money. These consultations will build a great private practice, but depending on your budget and how fast you can afford to grow I have set up a few package options to help as many people as possible.
Slow & Steady
The Budget Package
1 Monthly Session
The Professional Package
2 Monthly Sessions
Fastest Support Response Time
Investing In Success
All The Help I Can Give!
2 Monthly Sessions
Fastest Support Response Time
Lifetime Access To Our E-Courses
( Hundreds of Dollars In Value! )
All package prices are based on a two month commitment
I’m not trying to be some kind of salesman, or hero. I’m just a guy with a lot of experience doing this the right way and the hard way. As counselors we love to help people. Keeping these experiences to myself wouldn’t help anybody. I want to help you help others while making sure you are taking care of yourself. If being your own boss at the top of a private practice you own & run is something you want to do & do well… Lets talk about it.
- I love what I get to do! I love working with others on creative solutions to meet a need and teach others.
- To date I have successfully supported hundreds of clinicians in their journey of private practice.
- Featured Guest on these podcast:
- Practice of the Practice Episode #380. Juan Is An Introvert And He’s Good At Marketing, An interview with Joe Sanok.
- The Practice of Therapy Episode #98. Being Genuine And Authentic In Your Private Practice. An interview with Gordon Brewer.
- The Abundant Practice Podcast #117. Adding Immigrant Hardship Evals To Your Private Practice. An interview with Allison Puryear.
- The Private Practice Startup Podcast #121. Immigration Hardship Evaluations and Practice Building. An interview with Kate and Katie.
- Selling The Couch Podcast #209. Immigration Hardship Evaluations and How To Conduct, Market, and Charge For Them. An interview with Melvin Varghese.
- The Therapist Experience Podcast #161. Staying Authentic and Building A Family Business. An interview with Perry Rosenbloom.
If you are ready to jumpstart your future in private practice… our next step will be to confirm which package works best for you, submit the initial invoice, and set a date to formally kick off our first progress meeting.
Helping clinicians build success in their journey of private practice is my coffee. I absolutely love taking the journey! In the past years, I have helped hundreds of clinicians build confidence and success in private practice by tapping into curiosity and ambition!